What is Online Banking?
Sign up for TSB Bank Online Banking and you’ll be able to do all of your banking from home.
- Make one-off payments to any New Zealand bank account
- Set up your own regular payments (just like automatic payments)
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- View/download your statements and transactions
- Make payments to organisations and saved payees
- Sign-up to be alerted, by email or text, when your account balance hits a pre-defined trigger point
View our Online Banking fees.
It’s free and easy to sign up for Online Banking, simply download an application form and return it to your local TSB Bank branch. If you already use Phone Banking, you can log in with the same details for Online Banking.
Is Online Banking Secure?
It’s important your money and personal information is kept secure. That’s why we do everything we can to provide you with better banking security when banking online.
This process is simple, quick, and totally free and is designed to help reduce the risk of online fraud. It is a security check put in place for you to verify online banking activity via a TXT message.This means there is an extra step in the process to ensure online banking is more secure for you.
The process is simple:
- Choose SMS authentication (TXT verification) as your security option when prompted.
- Take note of the 4 digits that will be generated on your computer screen.
- You will receive the remaining 4 digits of the security code via a TXT message.
- Hit reply to the TXT message, txt the first four digits from the computer screen, and the second four digits in your txt message. This completes the 8 digit security code to confirm your payment.
- Press send. This will verify your payment and it will be processed.
If your mobile phone is not registered, simply ring your local TSB Bank branch to make sure we have your current mobile phone number so you can use the free txt option.
Ask us about a TSB Bank Security Token to authenticate payments of $250 or more (or a lesser amount if you choose). Please note, a one-off fee of $25.00 will be charged per token.
Banking from your mobile phone
[my]bank – for Android and iPhone
Our mobile banking app for iPhone and Android* is available to download free and is accessible wherever you are, so you can bank on the go.
Once you have downloaded the app, you will be able to check your current balances, make a payment to someone, pay a bill, transfer money between your accounts and much more.
Don’t have an Android or iPhone?
Our Mobile Online Banking service has been designed specifically for those wishing to access their banking from their mobile phone. You can use Online Banking anytime by going to m.tsbbank.co.nz and using your usual login details.
Help from our dedicated team is just a click, call or message away
- Call 0508 MYBANK (0508 692265)
- Email us
- Visit your nearest branch
*Some features of [my]bank are not available on Android devices. [my]bank may not be supported on all Android devices. The minimum operating system is 2.2 however we recommend using version 2.3 or higher.
Use of Online Banking services are subject to our
Terms and Conditions.